My project reflection:
- Make a list of the Most important things I learnt.
Some things I learnt were relevant to the topic of Singapore and some not so relevant at all. One thing I learnt relevant to the topic was the Government and how it worked. But I’m sort of disturbed about what I found out .
- What can you do now that you couldn’t do before.
I can now be very organised with my project and know how to keep everything simple on my cue cards and not re-tell everything I wrote on the slide, but get the main idea out and easy to understand.
- What or who helped me.
I used the internet a lot but I also made sure they were reliable sites and didn’t copy and paste it but re-wrote it in my own words. I also used a fantastic program called Microsoft Student with Encarta.
3 Facts about Singapore is:
- The first Prime minister was Lee Kuan Yew.
- Gardens by the bay cost over $773 million dollarts to build.
- The population oof Singapore is: 5.31 million.
2 Questions about Singapore are:
- Was it ever its own country?
- What is the second worst punishment?
1 Wondering I have is: